Our Quality Comfort Club maintenance plan is designed to help you keep your HVAC equipment running as efficiently as it can for as long as possible. As a Quality Comfort Club member, you can be sure that your system is in good hands.
- Lower Utility Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Repair Costs
- Improved Capacity
- 15% Discount on Repairs
- Priority Scheduling
- Level 1 Leak Search Included* (See Terms and Conditions)
- 24hr Emergency Service With NO Overtime Charge
- 2 Year Replacement Parts Warranty
- Two Precision Tune-Ups / One Cooling & One Heating
- Clean Burners, Flame Sensor (Gas Only)
- Check Heat Exchanger (Gas Only)
- Adjust Gas Pressure As Needed (Gas Only)
- Check Inducer Draft & Venting (Gas Only)
- Test Reversing Valve, Defrost Mode (Heat Pump Only)
- Test Capacitors, Contactors, & Relays
- Test Motors & Electrical Wiring
- Test Thermostat & Low Voltage Wiring
- Test Refrigerant Charge
- Check Control Boards & Safeties
- Clean Drain Lines and/or Condensate Pump
- Inspect & Clean Condenser & Evaporator Coils
- Inspect Duct System & Filters
- Inspect Blower Wheel
- Tighten All Electrical Connections
- Test System to Achieve Peak Operating Efficiency
- We Will Provide a Full Report of All Findings and Measurements Taken During Our Visit!
Terms and Conditions
This agreement is contingent upon equipment meeting our minimum standards. No repairs or improvements will be undertaken without customer authority. Labor & materials for such repairs, if needed, will be discounted 15% from standard pricing.
Minimum (1) One year commitment, billed monthly or annually on customer provided Credit Card. Cancellation must be submitted in writing. Any plans cancelled before the minimum (1) one year are subject to pay remaining cost of yearly agreement. Emergency after-hours service calls will be charged at our regular rate.
Does not include:
*Leak search is Level 1. To accurately find leaks, additional time and efforts may be required which are not included in the cost of this agreement.