Commercial HVAC Maintenance Services in Raleigh & Surrounding Areas
Quality Comfort Services, Inc. has been providing comprehensive HVAC services to businesses in Raleigh, Cary and surrounding areas since 1999. We take pride in offering prompt, reliable commercial HVAC repair and replacement services to area businesses. We understand the negative effects an unexpected air conditioner breakdown can have on a building or business owner. That’s why we offer commercial HVAC maintenance packages to businesses in and around Raleigh, NC.
Why is HVAC Maintenance Necessary?
By taking a preventive approach to your business’s heating and cooling through our maintenance service, you can lower your utility costs by improving the efficiency of your HVAC unit. More importantly, by keeping your HVAC unit tuned up, clean and in good working order, we’ll help extend the life of your heating and air conditioning, catching possible issues before they become costly emergency repairs.
Benefits of our HVAC Maintenance ProgramsIn addition to the lower utility costs, extended equipment life and improved efficiency of a well-maintained commercial HVAC unit, our program members enjoy numerous benefits. They include:
- Discounted Repairs: Receive a 15% discount on any parts and labor needed.
- Priority Customer Status: Move to the front of the line when you need us to come out.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: We’re there when you need us with NO overtime charges.
- Free Leak Inspection: If we add refrigerant to your system more than once, we’ll do a free inspection.
- Two Multi-Point Inspections Per Year: Our comprehensive maintenance program is designed to minimize breakdowns.
What Does Commercial HVAC Maintenance Involve?
At Quality Comfort Services, Inc., we go beyond the basics of HVAC maintenance. We’re at your business or commercial building twice a year, where an experienced and NATE-certified service technician will conduct a comprehensive check of your entire heating and air conditioning system that includes:
- Thorough cleaning of burners, heat exchanger, and elements.
- Examine the flue draft.
- Monitor refrigerant pressure.
- Test all safety controls.
- Replace or maintain air filters.
- Clean the evaporator coil (where it’s accessible).
- Clean the condenser coil and condensate drains.
- Inspect all indoor and outdoor motor operations.
- Inspect the blower wheel.
- Examine and adjust all electrical connections.
- Check capacitors, contactors, and relays.
- Inspect all thermostat operations.
- Properly lubricate all moving parts where applicable.
In addition to maintenance, we’ll alert you of any problems or concerns we may see and provide you with a full rundown of service at each visit.
In addition to our commercial HVAC maintenance, we provide quality HVAC repair and replacement to Raleigh, NC, businesses and commercial buildings. We strive to provide you with a cool, comfortable working environment that you can rely on.
If you’d like to set up regular commercial HVAC services, reach out to Quality Comfort Services, Inc. today.